Saturday 5 July 2014

Guy Invents Device That Turns Plastic Bottles into Plastic String

This is one crazy and simple invention. It turns plastic bottles into plastic string, which we all have a need for. I don’t know how many times I have found myself wishing that I had some plastic string, when all I had was a bottle. This crazy machine was made by Russian engineer and Youtuber Адвокат Егоров.

plastic machine 620x416magnify

Basically, it uses a blade to cut the bottle into one continuous strip. Pretty simple. I’m surprised no one has thought of it before. Oh yeah, they did. This is how they make curly fries. THAT is a much better invention.
I guess this device would come in handy for replacing weed-whacker thread, because there is not enough of that stuff in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

US star Danielle Collins takes shock Miami Open win in emotional farewell season

Danielle Collins enjoyed a fairytale Miami Open this week, winning one of the biggest titles of her career and accomplishing one of her ma...