Friday 11 July 2014

WHAT IS THE SECRET OF SUCCESS?

EGYPT is famous for its pyramids’. Just outside the Pyramids of Khafre are huge statues with a human head and a lion’s body called Sphinx. According to legend. The Sphinx speaks one in many, many years.
            Where it last spoke, it raised the query: “what is the Secrets of Success?’

A  Boatman, who was crossing the river Nile, near the pyramid, though he knew the answer. He replied, Poitive Thinking is the secret of success. But for the fact that I believed I could cross this mighty river, I would not have been able to start on this voyage. Began and the work is half done, say the wise men. Therefore, Positive Thinking is indeed, the secret of success,
            An arrow that whizzed past. Said “Aim is the secret of success. Without an aim, an arrow cannot fly at the target”
            Nile. As it flowed by said, ask me. I should know Restraint is the secrets of success. What am I Should knows Restrains is the secret of success. What I am I, but a mass of water, but for the restrains of these two banks on either side? There restrains give me direction. They give me momentum and help me to move forward. Therefore, restraint is the secrets of successes
            A Hammer in the boat said, “Even a small nail cannot be fixed onto a wall. Unless you know how to hit and keep hitting is successful. I think training is necessary.”
            The Oar, which was being plied by the boat man, said Hard work is the secrets of success , But the fact that I keep on hardworking hard, this small boat would not be able to cross this mighty river,
There was bottle of Gum in the boat, it said Ability to stick to something is the secrets of success, I find something good to stick to, and then stick to it for good, and one must have an abiding interest in something. Only then can is succeed.”
            There was silence for a while, and then the great Sphinx opened its mouth once again and uttered just one word: PARTHA.
            The boat main said “it seems my answer was wrong” “ I too was wrong perhaps,” said the hammer before the others could join this chorus, Nile said” o we were all quite Wright , Just take the first letter of all our answer, That is Partha . The sphinx means to tell us that Positive Thinking, an Aim in life. Restraint, Training, Hard work and an Abiding interest in something all these factors are essential for success.”
ositive Thinking
im
estrains
raining
ard Work
biding Interest
Write By Jawahir Lal
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

US star Danielle Collins takes shock Miami Open win in emotional farewell season

Danielle Collins enjoyed a fairytale Miami Open this week, winning one of the biggest titles of her career and accomplishing one of her ma...